corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport - Price reduced.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Corsa Sport - Price reduced.
gianluigi

User status: Offline
16th Mar 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, time to sell my car.

Vital stats:

1999 Corsa Sport
1.6 16v
89,000 miles
Arden Blue
Rare model with both Air Con and Sun Roof
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
PAS
Alloy wheels
6 months tax
6 months MOT, but I am happy to get a years MOT upon the sale.

The mods:
Exterior:
- Irmscher Spectra Design 14" Alloys (2 new tyres, 2 good tyres)
- Irmscher front splitter
- Irmscher Side Skirts
- Imscher Motorsport "Flash" badges
- Fully colour coded
- Kamei grille
- Opel/Vaux mudflaps

Engine + Suspension:
- Custom made Inlet manifold - based on the exact spec of a Mantzel. Made by Will94
- Custom made oil catch tank - made by Will94
- Remus center section
- Peco back box. 3.5" tail pipe.
- Pi sports shock absorbers
- Eibcah pro springs - 4 months old. - Lowers the car approx 35mm

Work recently done:
- New cambelt
- New clutch
- New disks and pads.

Other points:
Not had a Rolling Road reading yet, but it must be in the region of 115-120bhp.
The buyer may be advised that the car would benefit from a booking at a body shop for a "freshen up", there are a few spots which I've planned to get done, but been pushed for time. I can arrange for this to be done on request after confrimation of the sale. Pics and further details can be discussed on u2u. But this is all up to the individual and their plans for the car.

Edits:

Few people asking what sort of work needs doing, in regards to bodywork. there's only a couple points that need addressing, 1 side skirt has a bit of chipped paint in the corner, about 3 inches big, and a tiny spot of paint has chipped on the arch.
Also there's a tear on passenger side seat.

Other than that the engine is fine, starts evertime, and its all electrically sound.

Ok I have a car lined up now, so therefore I can reduce the price and will be happy to take £1450, and will listen to any offers.

Cheers for looking.

Pics:

[Edited on 16-03-2009 by gianluigi]

[Edited on 22-03-2009 by gianluigi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport - Price reduced. 24 database queries in 0.0089872 seconds