corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Question (ultimatestyling)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay Question (ultimatestyling)
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
17th Mar 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asking this for my bro, he ordered an induction kit from an ebay shop ultimatestyling last tuesday (paid via paypal) and the money has come out

He also ordered some new bulbs from the same guy last wednesday (again paid via paypal) and the money has come out

He has received an email saying the bulbs were dispatched but no news on the induction kit

And there is a delivery time of 3-5 working days

He has tried ringing them and can't get through, sent a couple of emails and still nothing...

I reckon he should give it a couple of days but he's getting impatient

How long should he wait? he's had a dispatch email for the bulbs but NOT the induction kit even though he ordered the bulbs afterwards

[Edited on 17-03-2009 by S214_UPP]
liamgallagher1994

17th Mar 09 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you had a confirmation email to say the induction kit has been despatched ?
Jamie-C

17th Mar 09 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the question?
Ash_EP3

17th Mar 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
What's the question?

woops, edit
liamgallagher1994

17th Mar 09 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did out the paypal reciept and send him another email and if no joy after afew days do a claim
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

17th Mar 09 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm guessing it's the same Ultimatestyling as ultimatestyling.com?

If so, I bought some side repeaters from there a couple of years ago, they turned up in the stated time, although that was over around 28 days I ordered Depos from there the week after I ordered the side repeaters, hadn't heard anything after 28 days so rang them to be told they've been discontinued I'd ordered them about 3 weeks before Christmas as a Christmas present, then found out just after new year that they don't sell em anymore, they didn't try to contact me at all.
Ash_EP3

17th Mar 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
I'm guessing it's the same Ultimatestyling as ultimatestyling.com?

If so, I bought some side repeaters from there a couple of years ago, they turned up in the stated time, although that was over around 28 days I ordered Depos from there the week after I ordered the side repeaters, hadn't heard anything after 28 days so rang them to be told they've been discontinued I'd ordered them about 3 weeks before Christmas as a Christmas present, then found out just after new year that they don't sell em anymore, they didn't try to contact me at all.

Yea think so, the ironic thing is that they are based in Swindon which is about a 40 min drive from our house he could have literally driven up there and bought them already I think he should get his monies back and go elsewhere

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Question (ultimatestyling) 22 database queries in 0.0130939 seconds