corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified 1.2 8v Smoke Grey Corsa B - Needs To Go.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified 1.2 8v Smoke Grey Corsa B - Needs To Go.
Corsa_Joel

User status: Offline
17th Mar 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
Putting my car up for sale as I have just started a new job with a company car on its way.

When I purchased the car it looked like this

Since this I have done a few modifications too it,

Lowered 60mm, spax suspension on the front, springs on the rear.
Smoked Angel Eye headlights
Debadged
Peco Backbox ( gives off a nice sound )
Fox Racing Multispoke Alloy wheels ( tyres are in good condition with plenty of tread, alloys are not in the worst condition but could do with a refurb. )
Smoked side repeaters
White GSI Dials
Windows tinted all round, front two are film and the drivers window is starting to peel at the top so could do with re-doing.
K&N Induction kit
ICE includes alpine head unit, 6x9's, subwoofer and amp which gives off plenty of bass.

Car mechanically has only let me down once, very soon after I purchased it the starter motor needed replacing, that has been replaced and I have also just fitted a new heavy duty battery. Car drives very well for a car of this age and is in very good condition.

I have also just had the car through a basic service which included replacing the filter, oil change and spark plugs changed.

Car has MOT until 11th April 2009 and Tax until end of April.

Ideal for a first car as the insurance and running costs are low, or ideal for an engine conversion.

Base price for forum rules is £800, but I am open to ANY offers as I need it gone as I have a company car on its way.

U2U me on here or text me on 07969624577 if you are interested.
The car is located in Dunstable, Bedfordshire just outside of Luton.

Cheers.

[Edited on 17-03-2009 by Corsa_Joel]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified 1.2 8v Smoke Grey Corsa B - Needs To Go. 24 database queries in 0.0093970 seconds