corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay rant
Bonney

User status: Offline
18th Mar 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay decided to withdraw my auction due to it saying "All offers considered". Isn't that the basic principle of an auction, to get offers for your item.

Also it states that they do not want you to sell it outside of ebay. Which is daft, because if someone cane knocking on your door with the money, You wouldn't turn around and tell them they couldnt have it as it was on ebay!

Wouldn't mind though, there was only one day left on the auction anyway, so i think i got my moneys worth.

Think it used to be a good lace to get things from, now it just seems to be destroying itself with high fees and daft new rules.
Brett
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you sell it outside ebay then they don't make money, end of. It's about their interests, not yours.
Bonney

18th Mar 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either way they make money, as in the first place you have to pay to put your item on there.
Brett
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you don't. It's free now. Plus, if you sold outside ebay then just ended the item they refund you.
Bonney

18th Mar 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not when its for a car. Costs around £15 for around 10 days.
Brett
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you're tellin me when selling a car you can't just end item early because there was an error in the listing and get your money back?
Bonney

18th Mar 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems that way, But the only part is, you dont get any of your money back.
Brett
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, someone won my car on ebay and didn't turn up so I put a NPB on them and ebay refunded me?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay rant 22 database queries in 0.2267210 seconds