corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » UNFINSHED CORSA SPORT 1.4 16V *£400ono* BARGAIN!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UNFINSHED CORSA SPORT 1.4 16V *£400ono* BARGAIN!!!!!!
Danny2oo5

User status: Offline
   21st Mar 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VAUXHALL
CORSA
SPORT
16V

*N-Reg 1996*

Hello here we have my Vauxhall corsa sport 1.4 16v thats selling as unfinshed project/modified. The ideal plan for this was a respray in black lowerd on a gsi front bumper with other little bits and bobs but due to loseing job i no longer have the funds to complete this car so here is your chance to grab a bargain of a car. It currently has MOT & TAX so is legal to drive on the road just needs insurance.

I will tell you a detail's of the car that needs doing so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. . .

Mechanical Work:

-The car does run and drive fine although i have been told it needs a new PAS motor as the steering is heavy when going round corners.

- Needs the tracking doing (Pulls to the right)

- Could do with some new disk/pads soon ( Was going to fit 2ltr brakes )

Body work:

- Needs a full respray was painted by spray cans
- Needs a new front/back bumper crack on them both * But can still be put back on and driven still (was getting new ones) *

Modifcations:

- Twin exit exhaust system Cost £200

- Genine alloys + 15" Fox racing alloys * Need 2 new tyres *

- Sports Airfilter

- Black scooby bonnet

- Polished inlet manifold

-Smooth boot

-Standard boot

Interior:

- Standard sports interior

THIS IS A GOOD CAR AND JUST NEEDS SOME TLC WITH LITTLE MONEY TO GET BACK UPTO DATE. WITH A FULL RESPRAY UT WILL BE 90% COMPLETE AND WILL MAKE A NICE CAR FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A CHEAP CAR ALSO HAVE LOADS OF SERVICE HISTORY WITH THE CAR

BUY IT NOW £400

I CAN DELIVER 10MILES FROM SCUNTHORPE OR LOCAL PICK UP IS WELCOME!!

PLEASE RING ME ON 07791691594 GLEN FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE CAR OR VIEWS ARE WELCOME!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS.....
Vauxhall Corsa

Sport 1.4 16v

*N-Reg 1996*

Hello here we have my Vauxhall corsa sport 1.4 16v thats selling as unfinshed project/modified. The ideal plan for this was a respray in black lowerd on a gsi front bumper with other little bits and bobs but due to loseing job i no longer have the funds to complete this car so here is your chance to grab a bargain of a car. It currently has MOT & TAX so is legal to drive on the road just needs insurance.

I will tell you a detail's of the car that needs doing so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. . .

Mechanical Work:

-The car does run and drive fine although i have been told it needs a new PAS motor as the steering is heavy when going round corners.

- Needs the tracking doing (Pulls to the right)

- Could do with some new disk/pads soon ( Was going to fit 2ltr brakes )

Body work:

- Needs a full respray was painted by spray cans
- Needs a new front/back bumper crack on them both * But can still be put back on and driven still (was getting new ones) *

Modifcations:

- Twin exit exhaust system Cost £200

- Genine alloys + 15" Fox racing alloys * Need 2 new tyres *

- Sports Airfilter

- Black scooby bonnet

- Polished inlet manifold

-Smooth boot

-Standard boot

Interior:

- Standard sports interior

THIS IS A GOOD CAR AND JUST NEEDS SOME TLC WITH LITTLE MONEY TO GET BACK UPTO DATE. WITH A FULL RESPRAY UT WILL BE 90% COMPLETE AND WILL MAKE A NICE CAR FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A CHEAP CAR ALSO HAVE LOADS OF SERVICE HISTORY WITH THE CAR

BUY IT NOW £400

I CAN DELIVER 10MILES FROM SCUNTHORPE OR LOCAL PICK UP IS WELCOME!!

PLEASE RING ME ON 07791691594 GLEN FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE CAR OR VIEWS ARE WELCOME!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

[Edited on 21-03-2009 by Danny2oo5]

[Edited on 26-03-2009 by Danny2oo5]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » UNFINSHED CORSA SPORT 1.4 16V *£400ono* BARGAIN!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0119319 seconds