corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » can someone please do my a favour

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can someone please do my a favour
SteveW

User status: Offline
26th Mar 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant get access to this site at work.. but i NEED the words from the fake Delta advert

www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=796329

can you post them up in here please
Ryan

26th Mar 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Y'all be goin' on vacation? See the thing is... if you 'bout to be up out this biatch, beep Delta. We be flying all over this bitch. Let me aks you something: you fian to raise up and get your travel on? From the interior to da exterior, you've got to get your posterior into one o' deez big ass planes. Shit, dawg! You be laying the cut, straight chillin' on yo ass, gettin' you drink on and yo snack on, while we floss and fly this mofo all over this bitch. East coast, West coast, it don't matter! We'll get you to your ho and back lickety split, no shit. Then you'll be back at yo crib, chillin' with a fat spliff, thinkin' we was some crazy ass angel. Hell, these fat, round, thick-ass vessels run up in the sky so deep, it be cryin! Yeah, you thought it was rain! So bring a towel, cuz at Delta, it's laid out like that. Call one of these fly-ass Delta coochies, and let all them punk-ass coworkers of yours catch the vapors as you be off and up out!

You goin?
We fly you dere.
You been?
We done already flew up in dere.
We got you covered like a jimmy-hat. At Delta, we loves us some flying, and it be showing like a motherfucka.

that what you're after?
SteveW

26th Mar 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

perfect

cheers (i work in the airline/customs industry.. this is comedy gold)
Ryan

26th Mar 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

_Allan_

26th Mar 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll like this one then Steve. Classic

http://www.hendess.net/london.htm

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » can someone please do my a favour 22 database queries in 0.0091379 seconds