corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay retards....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay retards....
ShEp

User status: Offline
1st Apr 09 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listed my old phone on ebay as I wanted it out of the way.

Put up a decent description, pics etc

Said in my description, ONLY bid if you are buying, and people with less than 5 feedback to contact me first.

I had to delete over 30 bids from 0 feedback users, and the person with over 100 feedback that won sent me a message to say they didn't want the phone as it ws bought without they're permission,

1 Message back to them to say not to be so cack handed with the account in future as I'd put the hone on to sell it, and I've claimed sellers fees also, so until I recieve the fees I'm just going to leave it as won by that user and report them for non-paying..

Am I right or being a bit harsh?
Leighton

1st Apr 09 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why remove bids from 0 feedback users? what is the point in that, one of them would of wanted the phone and you end up with the chump that dosent.
Ellis

1st Apr 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Report him
Sam
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC you can set your auction to automatically block bids from people with negative feedback or say a feedback of less than 5.

Normally when I list things I set my auctions as PayPal only, UK only eBay users, and automatically block users with negative feedback or x amount of strikes within the last 30 days I think it is (sorry I'm being a bit vague here, I've not sold anything on eBay for a while now and I'm still trying to wake up LOL).

Have you done a second chance offer to the second highest bidder? Personally I'd give that a go as you may still be able to sell the phone.
ShEp

1st Apr 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Leighton
Why remove bids from 0 feedback users? what is the point in that, one of them would of wanted the phone and you end up with the chump that dosent.

If they can't grasp the concept of sending me a message first so I know it's not a scammer then I don't old faith for them paying either.
ShEp

1st Apr 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
IIRC you can set your auction to automatically block bids from people with negative feedback or say a feedback of less than 5.

Normally when I list things I set my auctions as PayPal only, UK only eBay users, and automatically block users with negative feedback or x amount of strikes within the last 30 days I think it is (sorry I'm being a bit vague here, I've not sold anything on eBay for a while now and I'm still trying to wake up LOL).

Have you done a second chance offer to the second highest bidder? Personally I'd give that a go as you may still be able to sell the phone.

It's not eligible for the second chance offer for some reason.
sxibeast

1st Apr 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this when selling a car, loads of zero feedback people asking for address, account details and "send me your bank information so we may close business quickly". None of them ever responded when i asked them to ring me however!

Luckily second chance offer bought the car!
Munchie

1st Apr 09 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fone is it?
ShEp

3rd Apr 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the other hand ebay retards can be good

I just got Mk4 astra morrette's for £80
fazza

3rd Apr 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my phone on ebay atm, hopefully i dont have any retards trying to buy mine
ShEp

3rd Apr 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a hit or a miss mate

I re-listed it, maybe have more luck this time.
fazza

3rd Apr 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ssj_kakarot

3rd Apr 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i set all my auctions so people with less then 5 cant bid and they have to be from the Uk, people with 0 feedback are generally scammers, ebays full of them unfortunetly.

fazza

4th Apr 09 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my phone just sold and despite saying no overseas bidders he won it and is from the us.

He does have good feedback though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay retards.... 22 database queries in 0.0114000 seconds