corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » That mum tossing son off thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That mum tossing son off thread
antnee

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got the link, need to show it to a mate
Nath

2nd Apr 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The what with the who now?!
Twiggy

2nd Apr 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
The what with the who now?!

Skylined

2nd Apr 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/my-son-s-penis-problem-t55701.html
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Apr 09 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh wtf..

did you know your dads sister's sister in law is your mum..
Nath

2nd Apr 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skylined
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/my-son-s-penis-problem-t55701.html

THE.FUCK!?
Whittie

2nd Apr 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is one very fucked up thread.
antnee

2nd Apr 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its changed since the original post
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Apr 09 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
That is one very fake thread.

Jambo

2nd Apr 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strick206

2nd Apr 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF
antnee

2nd Apr 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The original post

quote:

My son is 19 and though I have not seen him nude since he was a boy, I had seen him by accident about 6 months ago, when he had somehow ended up falling asleep naked in his room after a shower with his door wide open. He was on his back and erect in his sleep. I noticed his hard-on had a severe curve upward. It was bent very sharply like curling up backwards. I had never seen anything like that on any man. It is about 7 long approximately and is bent more toward the tip in a definite shape of a letter gjh, or a hook, to attempt to describe it to you.

I was so shocked that I panicked, and woke him up right then and there. Thinking back, it was not very tactful, but I could not wait to try to get at what appeared to be a real problem. It all made sense, how he would not shower at gym class, and didnft date, despite being a very well built and handsome boy into sports always. I had always wondered if might be gay, though he denied it always. He awoke surprised and shy that he was naked, but I moved his hands from his erect penis, and asked him what was the matter.

We sat and talked after locking his bedroom door. He told me it had started when he was like 12 and got worse, and as I examined it more closely and attempted to straighten it out, it would straighten only very slightly before it would hurt him to force it any further. It being erect, it was very hard and stiff. We allowed it to subside by him putting on his robe a while, and was considerably more normal in the soft state, yet still tending to be curved upwards slightly.

I could straighten it easily while soft, but it would bend back up like rubber. As he became erect again it curled up before my eyes into the gjh hook shape.

Now the doctors all said he is fine and itfs normal as far as being a medical issue. They said they could operate to attempt to fix it, but the cost was out of my reach. I am a single parent. So we took trying our own methods, in which I would tell him to stroke it straight whenever he thought about it, and while masturbating to attempt to work the curl out a little more each time.

I had taken a little massage therapy classes in the past, and I even work on it for an hour or so 3 days of every week in the evening. It was embarrassing for us both in the beginning and I know it still it is, and even more so that he ejaculates every time during the massage, but it turned out to make massaging it in the post-ejaculation, semi-soft state really effective because then I can massage it and straighten it. It curls back in my hands and I massage it straight over and over again, until he becomes erect again and semi hard again after ejaculation, three times in a row, usually over a span of an hour to an hour and a half.

It has given good results, as I would say he is 50 percent improved. I continue to treat him 3 days a week.

I am here to ask anyone with information on this condition for advice and/or tips technics on how we can further correct this.

ssj_kakarot

2nd Apr 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every one does relize the person who wrote that story is probally a 13 year old little boy thinking hes very clever?
Nath

2nd Apr 09 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd have to be a feckin strange one to even pretend to do that.
jamied

2nd Apr 09 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Postby sarz on Sun Mar 12, 2006 109 am
im sorry but its just wrong that you gerk off your son i know you are doing it for a reason but what 19 year old wants that from his mother, i think you should seek advice for some one that will go about the situation in a different way

pmsl
antnee

2nd Apr 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I shouldn't really laugh but this made me LOL

quote:
I could understand his concern fully. Back then he would ejaculate backward towards himself because while hard his penis pointed back at his own body
jamied

2nd Apr 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re: My son's penis problem

Postby HotNHeavyBentWangMan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 am
I think what would really help is pressure. Massages don't really provide enough pressure to make things change. What you need to do is find the tightest orifice you can, lets say for example your anus. Try Anal sex with your son, it will still massage his penis to a straightened form, it will feel good for you, and hell, he gets to tap some MILF-y ass.
Sam
Premium Member

2nd Apr 09 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO
Marc

2nd Apr 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL @ people not seeing this first time!
@dam

2nd Apr 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO
J da Silva

2nd Apr 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
I know I shouldn't really laugh but this made me LOL

quote:
I could understand his concern fully. Back then he would ejaculate backward towards himself because while hard his penis pointed back at his own body

Self facial FTW
dannymccann

3rd Apr 09 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA

I think what would really help is pressure. Massages don't really provide enough pressure to make things change. What you need to do is find the tightest orifice you can, lets say for example your anus. Try Anal sex with your son, it will still massage his penis to a straightened form, it will feel good for you, and hell, he gets to tap some MILF-y ass.

Brett
Premium Member

3rd Apr 09 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA

Sam
Premium Member

3rd Apr 09 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I was not too surprised that he orgasms, but admit it is a difficult consequence we must endure. My own arousal is kept to myself easily thankfully, and I do not indulge those feelings. I am an adult remember?

Sam
Premium Member

3rd Apr 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL is this someone off here:

quote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » That mum tossing son off thread 22 database queries in 0.1328981 seconds