corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nextstep grants

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nextstep grants
M2RTY

User status: Offline
4th Apr 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

applied for £1700 for my Prince2 foundation and practitioners qualifications as my job is "at risk". get handed my notice on 23rd of june which gives me 4 weeks until I am jobless.

Not too bad concidereing I have known since 13th Jan

anyone else had money off nextstep for qualifications?

might aswell get as much as a can for free!
Robbo

4th Apr 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why Prince2 out of interest?
M2RTY

4th Apr 09 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have pretty much everything else I need,, and I am fully able to project manage, but, working for the worlds largest private organisation means that all the training for things like project management is developed in house, and the paperwork with my name on it means jack all outside the company

plus I can go onto to do ISEB (missing first parts) afterwards

Plus, public sector looks good to be in at the moment, and all jobs what I am interested in require it

I have already done 10 hours work on it and to be honest I dont like it, my Koch training was much better

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nextstep grants 22 database queries in 0.0074790 seconds