corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.4 silver W reg sport for sale!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.4 silver W reg sport for sale!!!!!!!!!!
hitmann_n9

User status: Offline
6th Apr 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a 1.4 corsa sport for sale in silver,

it has got the following;
17" alloys(come when bought)
full exhaust system
alpine headunit
viper alarm
53000miles on clock
tax till june/july
mot till january 2010

the car in mint condition no dents nothing lovely condition

BAD POINTS:
head gasket problems, i had the head gasket changed and water pump but still no good im just having problems with the engine after buyging it january just gone, im looking for £2000 i paid £2150 and paid about £400 for alarm so im losing out, if you wanted to buy car for a project to put another engine lump into it this is the perfect car for you, im looking for a saxo VTR, zetec s or a glanza v lol, but yeah i really need to get rid of the car asap, the whole car is EMACULATE only problem is the engine but as i said, U2U me and we can talk, but this is a very good car for conversion, i mean i was looking to put another enigine in to this my mates sri engine pushing about 120bhp but mum starting complaining as mums do haha, but yeah U2U me and lemme know what your thinking or what not, many thanks barry

p.s ill upload pics tomorrow and email is barrysmith103@hotmail.com contact if you have any questions,

[Edited on 06-04-2009 by hitmann_n9]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.4 silver W reg sport for sale!!!!!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0059640 seconds