corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » I feel this deserves a thread all of its own...............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I feel this deserves a thread all of its own...............
mikenoncorsa

User status: Offline
8th Apr 09 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/champions-league/2008-2009/liverpool-chelsea-275975.html

Robbo

8th Apr 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel u r wrong
mikenoncorsa

8th Apr 09 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't! I'm pretty sure if the scoreline was reversed then there would be a thread from at least one Liverpool fan on here??
Hammer

8th Apr 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one likes a gloater
mikenoncorsa

8th Apr 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not even a Chelsea fan tho!
Hammer

8th Apr 09 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one likes a wind up merchant
Marc

8th Apr 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think what you mean Hammer is: No one likes a stupid twat who hides away from coming in here as cant take the banter day to day yet comes running back when he thinks he can get a cheap shot in.

He was probably that fat kid at school who people used to tease and he used to shy away from giving it back as was a fucking pansy. Yet if he could get a cheap shot in without getting caught he would.
mikenoncorsa

9th Apr 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, couldn't be further from the truth. I don't post day to day as i can't stand your completely biased, blinkered views on Liverpool. Thus, when they lose i feel the need to rub it in. I would quite happily post more regular in Match day as i enjoy reading the banter that goes on. Now, next time I place some bait, try to refrain from taking a big old bite at it, and don't go calling people names, its not nice
aewajd

9th Apr 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/champions-league/2008-2009/liverpool-chelsea-275975.html

Have a load of that Cosmo!
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Haha, couldn't be further from the truth. I don't post day to day as i can't stand your completely biased, blinkered views on Liverpool. Thus, when they lose i feel the need to rub it in. I would quite happily post more regular in Match day as i enjoy reading the banter that goes on. Now, next time I place some bait, try to refrain from taking a big old bite at it, and don't go calling people names, its not nice

Im sorry to let you know that you have failed.

Even the best of the best in banter (Marc, Strick, oRbbo, etc.) will confirm that I have been fairly gracious this season in admitting that we have not played the best yet got results.

Infact even right upto Xmas where we were right up top of the league I was pointing out we has played really really badly in games yet still won.

So you can take your excuses and gtf, as the real reason is down to your simple lack of ability to banter. Maybe this was down to you being the one who got bullied at school, or abused by your parent - I dont care which - we all know it was one of them.

mikenoncorsa

9th Apr 09 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep thats it, got me in one!! Well done you! Guess i'd better go again, got the parents here waiting to abuse me. I guess i'll be 'bantering' with you again come saturday when the mighty Rovers (My team) humble the once great Liverpool. Afterall, if we mark Gerrard out of the game it'll be all over!

Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One minute, so you arent actually a good team's fan?!

Christ I was treating you like you were a United fan. Now I know you're a Blackburn fan I can just tell you to fuck off you shite, wannabe top team, relagation battling, non-success in Europe ever, half a small stadium filling fucking awful team fan.
J da Silva

9th Apr 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It aint looking good but you just never know, who would have thought Chelsea would score 3 at Anfield?
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sod the result, Im in with your sis
J da Silva

9th Apr 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She accepted I take it.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No

mikenoncorsa

10th Apr 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
One minute, so you arent actually a good team's fan?!

Christ I was treating you like you were a United fan. Now I know you're a Blackburn fan I can just tell you to fuck off you shite, wannabe top team, relagation battling, non-success in Europe ever, half a small stadium filling fucking awful team fan.

Haha, summed us up quite well. No i'm not a glory hunter (not directed at you), I've always supported Blackburn and i always will. I just feel I'm more of a realistic fan and can appreciate when another team plays well or if another is better than the one which i support. Being a Blackburn fan i can not be 100% biased and believe my team are the best in the world
Cosmo

10th Apr 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny thing is, neither am I 95% of the time.
mikenoncorsa

10th Apr 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just your views comes across as really really blinkered alot of the time, its understandable as thats the team you support, i just lke people who are more broad/open minded about football (which you also seem to be at other times).

Cosmo

10th Apr 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its just your views comes across as really really blinkered alot of the time, its understandable as thats the team you support, i just lke people who are more broad/open minded about football (which you also seem to be at other times).

You should really go and re-read ALL of the match threads this season, as Ive lost could of the numerous times Ive slated the way we've played, praised other teams, blah blah. Even when we were flying high at the top of the league.

The rest of the threads you need to learn to take things with a pinch of salt as its all banter.

Either way, Im not all that fussed what people think of me
jr

10th Apr 09 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosmo's no where near a biased as i once thought, gay yes, biased no
Cosmo

10th Apr 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be adding that to my lawsuit against WHU thank you very much - should be a few extra mil in compo.
J da Silva

10th Apr 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Raffa gets the boot, they will win the Premiership within the next few seasons.
Cosmo

10th Apr 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, not a chance.

You'd see players like Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Arbeloa, Aurelio, etc. all wanting away. And by the time a new manager comes in and makes the changes he wants you'll of missed Gerrard's best years.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » I feel this deserves a thread all of its own............... 23 database queries in 0.0155261 seconds