corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Garden Project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garden Project
Russ 200sx

User status: Offline
11th Apr 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well when i moved in it was a right state an not much room in the garden so last year i decided to start clearing it out, had a wall built and wanted to slab the patio area an just have a bit of garden so wth me having 4 daysoff this weekend i decided to get stuck into the slabbing, anyway heres the pics of it, i dont have any pics of in between but you get the picture
This is when i first got the keys......

Tom G

12th Apr 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like really good work there mate

[Edited on 12-04-2009 by Tom_Glover]
Russ 200sx

12th Apr 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, i've been at it all day today too, mostly uttin slabs to fit today so a lengthy job but managed to do them all apart from the steps but will finish them in the morning an then i'll start filling the gaps with sand/cement mix, will put more pics up tomorrow when its done, cant wait to fire the bbq an chimanea up then its just a case of re-turfing the garden an job done.....for now

New Poll