corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » L reg corsa gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author L reg corsa gsi
boz_gsi

User status: Offline
14th Apr 09 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right.... mot has ran out on the corsa, and i was going to leave it off the road and save up for a turbo engine ect..as i also have a van

but im considering getting a mot on it and selling it becuse if im honest could really do with the money... if goes for a good price i will let it go

how it is now needing hanbreak and windscreen £800 or good offer

with mot, new indscreen, handbreak £950

body:
L reg
grey
black badboy bonnet (small crack on 1 side of the badboy bits)easy fix
black cav slabs (1 or 2 could do with small touch up but no scuffs)

body is in really good con tbh not really a mark on it, front bumper has lots of stone chips but what can you expect for its age

non sunroof

suspension
lowered 60mm front
80mm rear (may put 60s on and keep the 80s)

standard breaks

engine: do have lots of history with car but its a diff bottom end now
c16xe
was 72,000 on bottom end that i used and havnt done that many miles tbh
new head gasket + gaskets ect
new oil seals but if im honest if you ever take it hgh up the revs smokes a little
new cambelt max of 1000 miles ago
performance inlet
performance manifold
de-cat

inside of the car is pretty tidy to tbh and is standard with full electrics

jvc head unit and uprated door speakers

will take lots of pics and if interested or iv missed somthing out please just u2u me your emails mob;07972103257

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2380840566&PhotoId=9863995324&PhotoAlbumId=5288343945

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2380840566&PhotoId=9864014540&PhotoAlbumId=5288343945

[Edited on 14-04-2009 by boz_gsi]

[Edited on 17-04-2009 by boz_gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » L reg corsa gsi 24 database queries in 0.0072730 seconds