corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Organised stag do's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Organised stag do's
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello,

I'm part of a group who need to sort out a stag do in a few months, I've heard from a friend that there are companies that specialize in these sort of weekends but havent been refered to any companies yet. Does anyone have experience of these companies and can recommend any?

The stag in question needs to span a few days and we're looking to go to Europe for it (no surprise there).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can share some decent info

Cheers

P1CK4D

20th Apr 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

butlins
Cosmo

20th Apr 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only ever been on stag do's that have been individually organised and never had much of a problem - probably cheaper too.

Suppose if going abroad it may be easier though as they'll know of the hotels, etc. that are good for this. Just watch you dont get ripped off!!
willay
Premium Member

20th Apr 09 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the organised ones will take care of everything which is handy if we're abroad, been told about being picked up from the airport with a coach full of half naked girls, sorting out a typical activity like paint balling or quad biking, having someone everynight show you round the local area to drinking spots/getting you into clubs/vip and even giving you some hours in the day to recover/doss which sounds ideal.

I'm no stranger to organising things but when its abroad in an area I have no idea about it would be extremely useful to have a guide or some bod to do it all for me
eddiewhiteley

20th Apr 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it yourself, id hate to go on a stag do and have people leading us round.

ive been on stag do's to berlin, prague, madrid, dublin and we didnt have any problems with hotels, clubs, bars etc, i sorted out the prague one as it was my brothers stag do so i was best man, will be much cheaper to do it yourself aswell. id imagine these companies that organise everything for you will really take people for a ride with the costs.
willay
Premium Member

20th Apr 09 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah I totally know the companies are going to put a margin on it mate, thats business after all!

So with your prague trip how did you go about working out whats the best to do? had you been over there before?
eddiewhiteley

20th Apr 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hadnt been before, we just went on the piss for a couple of days, easy enough to do in prague, just stumble out of one place into the next. a few of us had a gander round the city for a few hours but we didnt bother with any activities. worst bit was having to get money off everyone for flights/hotels.
willay
Premium Member

20th Apr 09 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah I dont think I'll have much of a problem on getting money from people. I'd like to do a Friday->Sunday trip really, must have a high level of pimpness, strippers needed. lots of them. Need an activity too, even if its something stereotypical!
eddiewhiteley

20th Apr 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we did fri-sun in prague, loads of strip clubs there, you cant miss them.

berlin was the best one ive been on, great place, ended up going back with the wife for a proper break there.
Jay

20th Apr 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to speak to Jammy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabpPq4HqGs

[Edited on 20-04-2009 by JayM]
sxibeast

21st Apr 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate at work organised a stag do through these peeps.. http://www.pissup.com/tallinn/

Said it was full of women, beer and guns!
willay
Premium Member

21st Apr 09 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
Nismo

21st Apr 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amsterdam - Beer Bike!!

http://www.beerbike.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

-wylo-

21st Apr 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beer bike is genius!
Bart

21st Apr 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay,
Ive literally just booked my Stag do for August.
Money is a problem for most the people im taking, so ive narrowed it down to this country.

We were debating whether to go to Blackpool, Bournemouth or somewhere Random. In the end we are going to Bournemouth and doing a quad biking activity on the saturday, with all the normal pubs/clubs on the friday and Sat night.
Im charging people £140, which includes transport to/from bournmouth, 2 nights accomodation, quad biking, transport to/from the quad biking.

We are looking at other cheap activites to do inbetween also.

[Edited on 21-04-2009 by Bart]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Organised stag do's 22 database queries in 0.0634661 seconds