corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speaker pods with infinity speakers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speaker pods with infinity speakers
mrpcorsa

User status: Offline
25th Apr 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello i have for sale these corsa speaker pods i made them myself out of mdf fiberglass and filler the interior grab handles have the infinity tweeter in them and the door pockets have the infinity speakers and crossovers in them they are infinity reference speakers whtich cost me £100 to buy
i only want £80 for the speakers and pods together the paint on the door pockets insnt mint to be honest as you can just see a few prep marks in places and the one has a very small crack around it but considering how much the speakers cost alone its a good deal i am in telford west midlands would prefer pick up but i would think theyll cost about 10 - 12£ to post its best to get back to me on 07891664380 as im not on here much at all
i will PX for :
x16xe uprated inlet manifold
x16xe uprated exhaust manifold
genral x16xe tuning bits
x16xe key ecu and imobiliser chips
coilovers

mrpcorsa

25th Apr 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

extra pics
mrpcorsa

26th Apr 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
mrpcorsa

29th Apr 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump make me an offer
grez12

29th Apr 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ide have them but bit dare 4me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » speaker pods with infinity speakers 24 database queries in 0.2525620 seconds