corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Adding Remote Locking/Alarm To A Corsa B??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adding Remote Locking/Alarm To A Corsa B??
nathangjj

User status: Offline
12th May 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing that I really want to get installed into my car is a remote locking system.

Since my car is a 1.6 sport it came with the standard vauxhall alarm and anti-theft system.

Is there any way of disabling the standard alarm and anti-theft system using a remote key fob? None of the aftermarket remote locking kits that I've seen seem to do this....

Thanks.

New Poll