corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 205 1.8 diesel p.x welcome

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author peugeot 205 1.8 diesel p.x welcome
lew corsa life

User status: Offline
18th May 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forsale peugeot 205 1.8 diesel 1996 N
Hi im selling this car as im in need of something with a smaller engine due to insurance. The car its self is in really good condition no rust and its been really looked after. here are the bad points and the good points.
BAD POINTS
mot and tax run out this month
will need a tyre for mot (use spare)
interior carpet has been cut in the rear (pick these up on ebay for £20
small rust bubble on roof
GOOD POINTS
no rust on body or arches
brand new jbl speakers in the front and a pioneer headunit (will include these for £50) if not i will put the tape player back in.
runs really good for its age
and 88k on the clock good for a diesel
brand new flat blade wipers
and a recent backbox.
Tbh ive been as honest as i can i don't think it will need alot for mot as its hardly been used i was going to make it into a gti replica but due to insurance issues i can't insure this due to me been 17 BASE PRICE!!!!£200 ono i will swap with something with a smaller engine anything considered im based in hull

[Edited on 20-05-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 20-05-2009 by lew corsa life]

[Edited on 20-05-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 22-05-2009 by lew corsa life]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 205 1.8 diesel p.x welcome 24 database queries in 0.0079131 seconds