corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 3 phone insurance, who's it done through?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 phone insurance, who's it done through?
Matt L

User status: Offline
19th May 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just recieved a bank statement for my account that i dont use and theres a direct debit going out of it (gone out twice now which has left me slightly overdrawn).

I have phoned the bank as i shouldnt have any direct debits coming out of it, as all my phone stuff comes out of the parents account [/spoilt] so they have cancelled it and put in some claim to get it back (because as far as im aware i shouldnt have any money coming out of that account but the only thing i can think of is it is the phone insurance but if its that it should of come out a few months before and not just starting in april)

Matt

New Poll