corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Sxi Spares of Repairs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Astra Sxi Spares of Repairs
davcohen

User status: Offline
23rd May 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000 on an X-plate

1.8 Genuine 74k on the clock with no taps or knocks

Didnt have a single mechanical fault pre-accident, since i crashed just 350m from my house i cant say how well it drives now. The rad is bust i know that much, its currently on a sorn, still MOT'd lmao

Interior is in good condition, someone made some small panel damage on the passenger side rear quarter just in front of the rear light and there are a key mark or two on both sides

amazingly it has been sitting for over a month with the battery connected (as i havent attempted to open the bonnet) and it fired straight up as can be seen in this vid then moved it forward and blipped the throttle, there is no smoke what so ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee53buNNDDs

Not sure what to set the price at exactly but ill put a starting price of £400
feel free to make offers and ask questions

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra Sxi Spares of Repairs 24 database queries in 0.1828148 seconds