corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Duck Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Duck Joke
Rich7585

User status: Offline
27th May 09 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.
The barman looks at him and says, "Hang on! You're a duck."

"I see your eyes are working," replies the duck.

"And you can talk!" exclaims the barman.

"I see your ears are working, too," says the duck. "Now if you don't mind, can I have my beer and my sandwich please?"

"Certainly, sorry about that," says the barman as he pulls the duck's pint. "It's just we don't get many ducks in this pub. What are you doing round this way?"

"I'm working on the building site across the road," explains the duck. "I'm a plasterer."

The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learn more, but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and proceeds to read it.

So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the barman good day and leaves.

The same thing happens for two weeks.

Then one day the circus comes to town.

The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him "You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that could be just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eats sandwiches, reads the newspaper and everything!"

"Sounds marvellous," says the ringmaster, handing over his business card. "Get him to give me a call."

So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says, "Hey Mr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."

"I'm always looking for the next job," says the duck. "Where is it?"

"At the circus," says the barman.

"The circus?" repeats the duck.

"That's right," replies the barman.

"The circus?" the duck asks again. "That place with the big tent?"

"Yeah," the barman replies.

"With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live in caravans?" says the duck.

"Of course," the barman replies.

"And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in the middle?" persists the duck.

"That's right!" says the barman.

The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says .. . ..

"What the f*** would they want with a plasterer??!"
nathy_87

27th May 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrighty

27th May 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL
Ste
Premium Member

27th May 09 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
alan-g-w

27th May 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A duck's staying at a hotel for a wild night of passion with his new lady duck friend. Just as things are steaming up she asks him if he has protection. 'Nope, but not a problem' he replies and swiftly gets on the phone to room service. 'Hello, I'd like a couple of condoms brought up to my room please' he says. 'Shall I just put them on your bill Sir?' the receptionist replies. To which the duck says:

'Hell no! What kind of pervert do you think I am?!'

[Edited on 27-05-2009 by alan-g-w]
Ste
Premium Member

27th May 09 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These jokes are quackers.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Jay

27th May 09 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent heard that one before
Ian
Site Administrator

28th May 09 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This type of humour gets me down.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Duck Joke 23 database queries in 0.0121582 seconds