corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » whats needed to register a c20xe corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats needed to register a c20xe corsa b
chatty

User status: Offline
   30th May 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright people i hope all yous van help me out here im putting a c20xe in my corsa in a few weeks but getting some parts together now for it. i am wanting to put it road legal and i have been told i need to get a engineers check and that i wil have to put disks on the rear. i dont know if thats correct and what else do i need to do to register it. thanks people hope yous can help :)
Kevxx

30th May 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change the little bit that says engine size to 2000cc, your c20xe's engine number, and wait for them to send your docs back unchanged cause they are useless fannys, but thats all you need.
DaveyLC

30th May 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you put 2000cc they will reject it, you need the exact capacity.
SportBoy

30th May 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1998.5 1/2
scunnylad

30th May 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sent mine off about 2 month ago and the held my v5 and wouldnt give me it back until i had verification thet it was the engine i said in my car. i just went to vauxhall and got them to come look at the engine number and reg n they wrote a letter for me

New Poll