corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » THAILAND

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author THAILAND
Greg W

User status: Offline
5th Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post ur fave bits from thailand. goin travellin there for just over 5 weeks on sunday yippee!!!
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

K17STY

5th Jun 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

5th Jun 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just want to hear sex stories don't you?
Greg W

5th Jun 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, heard u can fire guns in phuket like pistols etc but things like AK's in vietnam!!
K17STY

5th Jun 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup my mate heard about a cow killing course didnt sound nice tbh
richardworrall
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greg W

5th Jun 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea u can buy a cow for $200 and hire a rocket launcher for $50 in cambodia.
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like how the cow is more expensive
_Allan_

5th Jun 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY

Is it wrong I have a semi
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Allan, I got excited at the thought of 'Happy hour' too.
_Allan_

6th Jun 09 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit I meant to quote you Danny
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Jun 09 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carl

6th Jun 09 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've quite a few friends that have been travelling, most of them recommend going to a full moon party and sampling some magic mudshakes.
DizzyRebel

6th Jun 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg W
no, heard u can fire guns in phuket like pistols etc but things like AK's in vietnam!!

Only if your born there. If your a foreigner its illegal for you to carry a gun. If you need to protect yourself then carry a knife and stab an attacker, but make sure you kill them as once they are dead its done and dusted and the police wont bother with it.

Also, dont get caught up with drugs over there. The police are so strict on them and thai prisons are not a nice place. The police can come into any random club and seal the doors then piss test everyone in there, if they are on anything they will just lock you up untill you can afford to pay your bail

Watch out for ladyboys, as they are AS good looking as the real women and you couldnt tell unless you had a grope downstairs. Make sure you ask if they are women or men before you pay the bar fine for them, they are open about it and will tell you if they are or not. They are theiving cunts too, so if you take one to your room make sure you dont leave any valuables or your wallet on show or anywhere obvious otherwise you could wake up to an empty bed and empty bank!

[Edited on 06-06-2009 by DizzyRebel]
pow
Premium Member

6th Jun 09 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would you dip it in a random Thai woman? Do people have no standards?
DizzyRebel

6th Jun 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you never seen thai women before? They're all gorgeous beyond belief and exceed anyones standards 10 fold!
A1EX

6th Jun 09 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha hahahahha hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahha ahahahahha

excuse me.......................

99% of thai women are skanks, have no class or standards and they are not gorgeous beyond belief!!!! trust me i know i live here.

If you want to go after women, there are some quality tourists, finnish, swedish, aussie etc etc 200% better than any rough aids ridden dirty thai skank!

I picked up my Swedish gf here, tourists are where its at if you want women. Saying that its the off season not many about at this time. Steer clear of thai women trust me you dont want the hassle afterwards either.

As for guns, yes you can go to shooting ranges here theres a few and fire off shotguns and plenty of handguns, its good fun.

Whereabouts are you travelling ?
DizzyRebel

6th Jun 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well from the photos ive seen of the ones in pattaya they arent all skanks. They will rob you blind of course as they are hookers but good to look at all the same.
liamC

6th Jun 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
Ha hahahahha hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahha ahahahahha

excuse me.......................

99% of thai women are skanks, have no class or standards and they are not gorgeous beyond belief!!!! trust me i know i live here.

If you want to go after women, there are some quality tourists, finnish, swedish, aussie etc etc 200% better than any rough aids ridden dirty thai skank!

I picked up my Swedish gf here, tourists are where its at if you want women. Saying that its the off season not many about at this time. Steer clear of thai women trust me you dont want the hassle afterwards either.

As for guns, yes you can go to shooting ranges here theres a few and fire off shotguns and plenty of handguns, its good fun.

Whereabouts are you travelling ?

I was in Phuket in November for a football tournament, and absolutely loved the place. Stayed in the 'Patong Inn' right on the seafront. Cheap and cheerful. Great place.

I suppose it's easy to say they are skanks etc, but I suppose their only way out of poverty and the life they lead is to try and get a westerner. If they were the richest people in the world I don't think they'd do what they do, and that is probably why everyone exploits the girls.

We found the Thai birds we were chatting to really nice... they kicked my arse at Connect 4, though.

We played about 45 minutes inland from Patong at a Fifa Tsunami Memorial field if you know where that is mate? What do you do out there, fella?

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Well from the photos ive seen of the ones in pattaya they arent all skanks. They will rob you blind of course as they are hookers but good to look at all the same.

From what little experience I know ( My mates took birds back to theirs ) they regulate the prostitution and take their ID etc so if they steal from you etc they can find the person.

[Edited on 06-06-2009 by liamC]
A1EX

6th Jun 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the places you mentioned yeh I suppose i have that outlook on them as i live here and see the worst side of it more often than not, being on holiday is a different matter i may be a little negative about them, but 99.9% of the time they are fter one thing and one thing only your money, they will say they love you and be nice etc etc but its because they come from poverty they see use foreigners and know we have money compared to them and use their "sex appeal" if u call it that to get at you. All guys i know of that have gotten into relationships with thais are regretting it and want OUT fast and its not that easy As a holiday shag if u want that kind of thing then sure no worries, just wrap you tool twice over
Prostititution is regulated for the most part depending on your hotel etc but the police wont and generally dont want to help you as they will ALWAYS ALWAYS back a thai over a foreigner, thais HATE TO LOSE FACE, so be careful, but you can buy your way out of pretty much anything

As for myself i work with my parents on some property things, and also do some photography part time, and for the rest chill
liamC

6th Jun 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know where the Fifa Tsunami Memorial Field is on Google Earth, fella? I tried finding it to see where it was in relation to where we were but couldnt?

I should be back in November for the same tournament. 21st/22nd I think it is.
A1EX

6th Jun 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill have a look on google earth and see if i can find it and ill drop you the co ordinates
Tiger

6th Jun 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved Thailand, was there staying with A1EX for a while in Phuket, we all had a right good laugh. I also spent a couple of months on Kho Phi Phi and Kho Phangan and just loved it so much.

Hammer

6th Jun 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Why would you dip it in a random Thai woman? Do people have no standards?

It's the done thing, why wouldn't you?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » THAILAND 22 database queries in 0.1404581 seconds