corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay question
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Jun 09 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I have funds pending, waiting to clear, can I still buy stuff with that or do I have to wait till it's cleared fully? I need to order something but I've been waiting fucking ages for a payment to clear, don't want to commit to buy if I can't pay straight away.

Cavey

13th Jun 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would assume you need it cleared first
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jun 09 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought that, but I thought as you can send someone money as a gift without having funds cleared that you would also be able to do this ?
AndyKent

13th Jun 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be cleared first, else the bank could refuse the transaction and someone would end up out of pocket.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jun 09 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, I'm talking about paypal by the way. I have funds waiting to clear in my paypal, not my bank. I should have made that more clear in my original post.
AndyKent

13th Jun 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right, not so sure about paypal but wouldn't have thought it would be any different to a regular bank?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay question 22 database queries in 0.4142208 seconds