corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap MV6 Omega Estate if anyone is interested? Needs some work though...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap MV6 Omega Estate if anyone is interested? Needs some work though...
PaulW

User status: Offline
17th Jun 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking at parting with my explod. I can't really afford to do the little jobs it needs. It isn't the best condition outside, but it works.

I recently had the rear brakes and exhaust all replaced. Also had both CATS done, it has tax until May next year, MOT till Feb next year.

Now, it does have rust or scratches on every panel. It does have holes in the dash.

The speedo doesn't work properly due to the ABS unit being faulty (easy enough to replace if your competent enough), and the rear shocks also need replacing (it's like a bus in the back). Also the passenger side exhaust manifold needs doing.

It has 178k miles on it. But it does start first turn of the key, it doesn't knock, no smoke, doesn't burn any oil or coolant, and is like a gem!

Also has Manual gearbox, Limited Slip Diff, HID's...

Registered 1999 on a V-plate. First owner was West Mercia

Now I've been offered £400 for the car as it is (scrap value + road tax refund) so if someone on here wants it for the same, they are more than welcome to come and get it. I know its worth more in parts, but I just don't have the time, or space to break it.

If anything, this will be best suited for someone looking at a possible V6 conversion, as all the expensive bits are there (Engine, ECU, Loom, etc etc...) usually people will charge well in excess of £600 for just these items!

It's located in Northwich, Cheshire.

**EDIT**

Provisionally sold pending collection on Monday

[Edited on 17-06-2009 by PaulW]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap MV6 Omega Estate if anyone is interested? Needs some work though... 24 database queries in 0.0075610 seconds