corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stupid Headunit :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stupid Headunit :(
Liam B

User status: Offline
21st Jun 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a bit of a problem with my headunit, its fitted and works fine, its just a cheap JVC. No problems at all until i go over a bump and it turns of, its so bad that it does it when you change gear or turn sharp. Could it just be poorly fitted, or is it just how the headunit is?

Cheers
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

21st Jun 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poorly fitted, not secure enough and it will be banging on the console for it to jump
Liam B

21st Jun 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if i just secure it down it should be okay? Going to be a bit of a bodge i spect as i dont know what im doing

New Poll