corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Really pissed off!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Really pissed off!
moka

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why?

because my sister and her mate (who she lives with) bought a car on finance in my sisters name with her mate being the only one who has a license so was the driver... They had plans to use the car to get to work and pay for it using the money they made. 2 months down the line they missed two payments and it was obvious they couldnt afford it and live. My parents were worried as it was all in my sisters name and we were getting letters from the bank demanding the money sent to our house so my parents decided to take the finance on themselves and have the car which they did not want or NEED!

THEN because my sister and her mate need a car for work and i had recently just bought a new car (corsa) i had my old one up for sale... my dad pretty much made me sell it to them 150 under what i had it up for (500) and have them pay 50 a month to pay it off to me. TBH i didnt really mind too much at the time because i wanted to help my sister and parents out a bit as the situation was all up in the air i didnt want to make anything worse but its been a two months and i have received NOTHING!
Cosmo

22nd Jun 09 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and take the car back then until they start paying you.
moka

22nd Jun 09 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

If i do this they will not have a car to work to pay me.
d4za

22nd Jun 09 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeing as your not getting any money from them anyway, you not gonna lose out if they cant get to work are you?
alan-g-w

22nd Jun 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the baseball bat out and pretend their kneecaps are softballs.

But seriously, I'm sure that they just need to get on their feet and get a few quid together. Plus it means you've got a massive bargaining/ blackmail tool to use against her should it be needed. You really should help family out wherever possible, but I can see your pain. Why can't they just get the bus/ train to work?
Cosmo

22nd Jun 09 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by moka
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

If i do this they will not have a car to work to pay me.

Not like they are paying you anyway.

TBH if it was me with my sisters Id find a way to make them pay me and not let them just take the piss out of me.
C2RL R

22nd Jun 09 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldn't have agreed to that. it's not like your a child and your dad is telling you to share something with your sister. nobody can tell you what to sell your car for. it's entirely up to you if you decide to knock some money off to help them out. it seems like they've had plenty of help already since your folks have bailed them out of the finance deal. they obviously didn't think any of this through... how the hell were they expecting to pay off a car if they can't scrape together £25 each per month to pay you?
liamC

22nd Jun 09 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of your sister and her mate?
DaveyLC

22nd Jun 09 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
my dad pretty much made me sell it to them 150 under what i had it up for

Got Balls?
moka

22nd Jun 09 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
my dad pretty much made me sell it to them 150 under what i had it up for

Got Balls?

Haha when i said pretty much made me i mean this...

My mum and dad bought this car for me in 2005... i did not pay for it... so they helped me out and bought me a car when i could not afford it. We are a family my sister needed help my dad wanted me to sell it to them cheaper than i wanted to sell it for (i still get to keep the money when i get it) and help her out just like me had helped me out. Got balls? Yes, because i wouldnt let my sister who was in this trouble suffer as much as she could of by doing my part..
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop moaning then?
DaveyLC

22nd Jun 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You parents sound like they are being far to nice IMHO! Whats the problem?
moka

22nd Jun 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thought id share it with u lot tbh lol...
mattk

22nd Jun 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shag her mate
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You can't boast about being a hero having massive balls for bailing your sister out then complain about it on the internet. Just isn't cricket.
Cosmo

22nd Jun 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
shag her, mate

sicko - thats his sister.
moka

22nd Jun 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:

You can't boast about being a hero having massive balls for bailing your sister out then complain about it on the internet. Just isn't cricket.

mate i wasnt claming it i was answering a question. I didnt come on here to claim i had balls lol i was jst having a rant with what im pissed about. Rant over.

[Edited on 22-06-2009 by moka]
moka

22nd Jun 09 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i might just give my sister a couple more weeks then drive up there with a mate and drive my car back as i kept the spare key
alan-g-w

22nd Jun 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
... Got balls? Yes, because i wouldnt let my sister who was in this trouble suffer as much as she could of by doing my part..

But you're going to steal the car she needs to get to work from her?

Don't say things like that just because the internet people aren't agreeing with what you're doing. This isn't a case of having no balls, it's a case of being a man and helping out a close family member that needs it. Have words with her and let her know how pissed off you are rather than tell a bunch of people who don't know/ care. And if you deperately need the money it sounds as if your parents wouldn't have a problem with loaning you it if you explained the situation to them.

And agreed with mattk, shag her mate to teach her a lesson.

[Edited on 22-06-2009 by alan-g-w]
Richie B

22nd Jun 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their earnings must be pretty low if they can't scrape £50 together between then every month
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they can't afford to pay you for the car you sold them, how are they affording to insure it and pay for fuel?

Take it back or put a wheel lock on it. She may be family but that doesn't give her the right to take the piss.
Colin

22nd Jun 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the car back & make the whores take the bus to work
Toby
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how were they going to pay for the finacne if they cant afford to pay you.
Theres helping somebody out and then theres taking advantage and shes doing the latter
Colin

22nd Jun 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if you/parents let her eat out of your hand she'll never learn the value of money. What good is it doing keep bailing her out!?

I say tae the car back, tell her youve had enough of her taking the piss & she's on her own.
richc

22nd Jun 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie B
Their earnings must be pretty low if they can't scrape £50 together between then every month

Probaby your typical teenage girls going out drinking everyweekend and spending £100 on a handbag

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Really pissed off! 22 database queries in 0.0198910 seconds