corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » youth-15-beat-toddler-to-death

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author youth-15-beat-toddler-to-death
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 09 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.aol.co.uk/youth-15-beat-toddler-to-death/article/20090622084630130702583?ncid=beboModuleDLUK

why do people do this?

i really hope someone caves his head in.. !!!

Jambo

22nd Jun 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prbably dizrespektd him innit.
John

22nd Jun 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't ever hear about somebody going to park the bentley and coming back to some ned that's killed their kid, why does this always happen to people that were 'away collecting child benefit'?
Scotty_B

22nd Jun 09 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want this fucker dead.
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jun 09 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he goes to prison, which he won't yet as he's too young but when he does it won't be nice for him, wardens turn a blind eye to people like this, rightly so. Hopefully some lifer is on the same wing and decided to cut his eye balls out with the dessert spoon. It's highly likely he will be sectioned though I think.
corsa-sxi

22nd Jun 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"i never done nothing" idiot
Andrew

22nd Jun 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no fucking idea what this world is coming to

Eccles is not the best place to live though and the fact she says she went to pick up her child benefit gives me the impression she's a bit of a scum bag herself.

Why did she leave her young child with these types of people in the first place
Marc

22nd Jun 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should get life.

(I'd say the same if he beat another 15 year old or whatever to death too)
jonnysri

22nd Jun 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a sad state of affairs in this country when we get these sort of storys every week.

this country is on its arse. FACT
Wrighty

22nd Jun 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnysri

this country is on its arse. FACT

yip
*JonnyG*

22nd Jun 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That just makes me want to bound my fist in to his face, and not stop! Sick scum.
mart08uk

22nd Jun 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking, but would'nt be surprised if that aint the true story
gtitim

23rd Jun 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
You don't ever hear about somebody going to park the bentley and coming back to some ned that's killed their kid, why does this always happen to people that were 'away collecting child benefit'?

I get child benefit, as does every other parent in the country. Some get it paid into their bank (I do), some collect it weekly. Why does this have any relevance on the person whose child was murdered??

If it had said wages, or lottery ticket, or something else - so what??
John

23rd Jun 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By collecting child benefit I meant it will be from some scummy estate same as it always is, that's the relevance.

It just happens that it was going to collect their child benefit that suggested it to me in this story.
C2RL R

23rd Jun 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking shocking that. what a complete scummer. i don't care for all this "can't be named for legal reasons" stuff. he should lose his legal rights to protection and be named and suffer the consequences. twat.
gtitim

23rd Jun 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
By collecting child benefit I meant it will be from some scummy estate same as it always is, that's the relevance.

It just happens that it was going to collect their child benefit that suggested it to me in this story.

I get child benefit, and don't live on a scummy estate. As I said, EVERY CHILD gets CHILD BENEFIT paid to a PARENT. It has fuck all to do with it, you make irrelevant assumptions and think it looks clever.
John

23rd Jun 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, I bet my assumption is right, if I find out they're not off a scummy estate i'll be wrong and apologise.
ssj_kakarot

23rd Jun 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gtitim
quote:

I get child benefit, and don't live on a scummy estate. As I said, EVERY CHILD gets CHILD BENEFIT paid to a PARENT. It has fuck all to do with it, you make irrelevant assumptions and think it looks clever.

pretty sure he was trying to say the parents probally are on the dole, dont want to get a job and live solely off benifits and handouts, at least thats what i presume he was infering, dont think he was imply every one in the country who gets child benifits is a pikey lol.
John

23rd Jun 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, when one of the main parts of the story is the fact she was away to collect the child benefit it's not really hard to join the dots.
Colin

23rd Jun 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Until the death penalty is re-introduced we will see things like this happen week in & week out. In many cases theres no deterent to stop people doing things like this, & oftern jail is a more cushy alternative than home life. Tell them they will get their heads mounted on a stick & vicious crime will soon fall!!
Colin

23rd Jun 09 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Exactly, when one of the main parts of the story is the fact she was away to collect the child benefit it's not really hard to join the dots.

I could tell by looking at the carpet in the first pic that it was a dole surfers living room!!
John

23rd Jun 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better hope gtitim doesn't have one of they carpets or you're for it
Colin

23rd Jun 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we dont hear from him then we know he has. You could roll one of those up, smoke it & not heard from in weeks!!
gtitim

23rd Jun 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had to double check - but no, not even similar!!!

Why not say a dole scrounger? Just pisses me off when people don't know what they are talking about. Not that that happens on here alot i mean at all ,ever,
oceansoul

23rd Jun 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always say, think what would happen to the 15 yearold if this kinda thing happened in a country like USA or russia. He wouldnt be "protected" by the state. It be all over the news, his rights taken away from him and so on.

EVEN if he does go to prison it will be for what.....8 years say, that will be reduced to 4 anyways. And it will be reduced further for the time he has serverd in police custody

GRRRR dont get me started now, its time for bed lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » youth-15-beat-toddler-to-death 22 database queries in 0.0144520 seconds