corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » WHITE corsa sport Mantzel inlet etc (pics added)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHITE corsa sport Mantzel inlet etc (pics added)
cpcrampton

User status: Offline
29th Jun 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NEED THIS GONE £1100

here for sale we have my 1996 corsa sport in white 1.4 16v, the car has been resprayed to bring back to its original gleaming white colour. Unfortunately the front drivers arch has fallen off but I have it here ready to be stuck back on. Bit of rust bubbles at the bottom of the nearside wing.
Note. No silly body kits here.
The rear seats are stripped out but will be included in the sale
The car has: 11 months mot
5 months tax
2 x new toyo t1r’s front (195/45/15)
2 x nearly new rears (khumo)
Fully colour coded body and wheels (white)
12 disc multi changer
Lowered 40mm all round (spax)
2.0 brake conversion
Braded brake hoses
Genuine MANTZEL inlet
Supersprint 4-2-1 manifold
Supersprint exhaust system
Standard cat in place just now but will come with (100cel sports cat) & a (de cat).
The floor pan and chassis legs have had a strengthening kit added on. This was because the
Car was going to be subjected to a c20let but didn’t have the time to do it, due to new
Baby and house.
Sparco 3point harness

The car sits on just below 120k but don’t let this put you off it is regularly serviced and the engine was replaced and rebuilt with no expense spared
The engine sits on 70k

Im looking for £1400 but make me an offer nothing silly please. I don’t want any p/x thanks just got a clio 172cup hence the sale

If the car goes for the right price I have all standard parts and four extra part worn tyres and wheels a complete engine for replacement or parts. Suspension brakes etc etc…..

U2U or email me chriscrampton@live.co.uk

Pictures will be added soon

located in clackmannanshire

PRICE DROP £1100

more pics to come just found these on my computer at work

[Edited on 30-06-2009 by cpcrampton]

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by cpcrampton]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » WHITE corsa sport Mantzel inlet etc (pics added) 24 database queries in 0.0095739 seconds