corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c mirrors onto a corsa b?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c mirrors onto a corsa b?
stuartfry

User status: Offline
17th Jul 09 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone tryed fitting or tryed to fit corsa c wing mirrors on to the corsa b? are they any where near the same shape? want some ideas for mirrors. i like S P A design mirrors like these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-LeMans-APR-Universal-Mirrors_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1683Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3a4fcb0851QQitemZ250446809169QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

was thinking of making up my own base plates out of carbon sheet and perspecs?

any one got some input?

dean101287

17th Jul 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got some corsa c sri mirrors that are made for a corsa b. Got them from germany a while ago. Never fitted them tho. Paid 95 quid for them. Theres pics in one of the folders in my garage. Electric and heated. If your interested drop me a u2u and we work on a price.
stuartfry

17th Jul 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can ya get some pics up of the front and base plate and fitted? so i can see what there like

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c mirrors onto a corsa b? 22 database queries in 0.0068140 seconds