corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » vectra sri 130 12 months mot 6 months tax

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vectra sri 130 12 months mot 6 months tax
#18silvercorsa#

User status: Offline
17th Jul 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay
item number 260452012285

hi and welcome to the regrettable sale of my vectra sri 130 i really really really do not want to sell this car as its been in family for years the vectra was my brother inlaws before i had it and was his dads before he had it so i know its been looked after
well it passed its mot today! so will have 12 months mot and it has 6 months tax so is ready to go
ok so about the car its a vauxhall vectra sri 1.8 130 its a facelift model and therefore comes with the more powerful and economical 1.8 16v 130bhp engine
the sri benefits from half leather seats power steering electric windows electric mirrors driver air bag passenger air bag seat belt pre tensioners air conditioning steering wheel mounted stereo controls cup holders glove box front fog lights sports steering wheel and sports suspension
over the years it has had the following extras added 17inch aloy wheels lower sports suspension s/s twin exit exhaust system sounds good with life time guarantee privacy glass and a de badged grill as well as uprated rear light clusters sports quick shift kit and sports gear knob this cars has everything you need
is perfect for everyday use either around town or on motorway as it is comfy and benefits from 35+ mpg
right now a few little bad bits as its an 8 year old car it has a few surface scratches but nothing serious some kind person stole the ariel from roof but will try and find new one air con needs a re gass no stereo 6x9 speakers fitted in parcel shelf but not wired in small scuff or 2 on alloys but hardly noticable and ashtray spring has broken but will try and fix before end of auction never ever been smoked in ever abs light comes on now and again but goes off have had breaks and abs cheaked and nothing wrong and thats about it really
want a tigra or corsa with cash
item number 260452012285

[Edited on 23-07-2009 by #18silvercorsa#]
#18silvercorsa#

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still for sale at lower price

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » vectra sri 130 12 months mot 6 months tax 23 database queries in 0.2096541 seconds