corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1ltr on log has 1.4 sport engine price drop. will swap for 306 dturbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1ltr on log has 1.4 sport engine price drop. will swap for 306 dturbo
moggz

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a corsa 1ltr 12v trip on the log but it has a 1.4 engine out of a corsa sport it goes lk hell it kills vtr and zetec s it is a bit of a sleeper. The body is red with black front and back bumpers black hood and a black boot with spoiler it has the full sport interior its black beta tha the gsi i think as it ant gray it has brand new 15s on it from ripspeed with new tyres it has the 1.6 calipers with grooved, drilled vented disks by omp and omp pads its a really good car cheap on insurance very it has a full thro exhaust with a cobra back box, front angel eyes and black lexus light on the back. it has mot till feb tax the end of this month but can put on for extra. it has got 86k on it. the engine has no nocks and does not smoke if u want pic send me your email 750 no offers plz phon or email my num is 07903270599

[Edited on 24-07-2009 by moggz]

[Edited on 24-07-2009 by moggz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1ltr on log has 1.4 sport engine price drop. will swap for 306 dturbo 24 database queries in 0.0034730 seconds