corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone work for or know about Mercs? W169 A-Class question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone work for or know about Mercs? W169 A-Class question
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bleh.

Mum has a W169 A-Class and I've recently started using it.

It completely lacks two things, an Aux In socket (which is being sorted) and CRUISE CONTROL! Ohh how I miss it from the Ibiza

Would fitting it be simple? Stalk and programming? Or is there more to it?

I'm about to register on the benz forums but I thought why not here!
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and seeing as I drink diesel for brekfast, it's a 2.0CDI lump in the A180 form, manual box.

New Poll