corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is it me or r they crap?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it me or r they crap?
corsab_ie

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 03 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ultra Lexus lights......

Fitted a set to my corsa b the other night. Wasn't happy about having no threads in the mounting hole's. Did the re wiring etc etc only to find when I put on the indicator the little red lense beside the indicator lense (Which I thought was a reflector) light up 2. Bit of a joke realy would have been as easy to make them right then make them like that.

Changed them for the in pro 1's and was suprized by the fitment compared to the badly made Ultra jobs. Should have learn my lesson with Ultra when their so called "True Colour" bulbs faded after 1 month on a clear set I got.

Anyone else have the same problem?

New Poll