corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » corsa ls look....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa ls look....
lsdonkey

User status: Offline
25th Jul 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is a white corsa 1.4 with tax and mot. The tax is up on the end of 09 and Mot is march 10, 2010. This car has had loads of work doing consists of,
Head gasket
Rocker cover gasket
Exhaust manifold gasket
Cam belt kit
Water pump
Ignition leads
Rotar arm
Distributor cap
Spark plugs Air filter
Alternator belt
Oil change and filter
Air filter
New wiper blades all round.
Also has had 2 new rear wheel bearings done.
I had all this work done so i new that the car would be very reliable for me and it truly IS, Its cheap insurance, and Tax, and the running of this car is very cheap to, And will not let ya down.
Ideal for runna round or first time buyer. phone 07912663357 .
The corsa also comes with Nova gsi alloys which are all very clean and also has had new tire on front all the other tires have lots of life left in them.
Good luck, Viewing is reccomended first to view will take it away as this car is that good, As its very clean and trust worthy for l reg also the amount of work that has been done to this is emense.
Also has astra gte steering wheel as the corsa one was not that nice so thats why that has been changed...
Cash on collection please.
Also started at 400 as that is a good starting point there is no reserve so will go for that unless other people bid good luk..
Collection for the car if auction runs its course will be sunday as out from fri night till sunday afternoon. Unless someone comes and buys before end of auction.
Its this link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260452931448

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » corsa ls look.... 23 database queries in 0.0080440 seconds