corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri 1.4 8v 10 months m.o.t 3 months tax £550.00

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sri 1.4 8v 10 months m.o.t 3 months tax £550.00
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
26th Jul 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale - Vauxhall Corsa Sri Red - 10 Months M.O.T 3 Months Tax

Very well looked after, spent £300 getting through its last mot which include the following
Front disks and pads
Rear brake shoes
New coil springs
Suspension items ( track rod ends etc )
2 new wings

The car runs perfect and idles at 1k exactly and runs smoothly,
Good solid engine and gearbox all gears slip in nicely no nasty crunches or noises
Nice and nippy for the young driver with the exeption of cheap insurance
The car comes with 15" alloys with lots of tread on them
Lexus lights ( originals are included )

The interior of the car is very clean and has been looked after, i've owned many corsas
with horrible worn out interiors, the seats are in very good condition as is the full car
This car would be ideal for a cheap run around or a 1st time driver, cheap to tax and insure
very cheap replacement parts available.

There are a few rust spots on the rear tailgate that i have pictured, what corsa doesnt ?
The general bodywork needs a good polish to match up to the wing, i will give it a quick
wash before the buyer collects.
Overall a cheap reliable car for a cheap price, email me for a price or any questions you may have

Pictues :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180388706518

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri 1.4 8v 10 months m.o.t 3 months tax £550.00 24 database queries in 0.0050559 seconds