corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Seach function...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seach function...
Ren

User status: Offline
31st Jul 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I've pretty much been a premium member since first signing up to the site but I've not renewed this year, because I haven't owned a corsa in years and I rarely use the garage (think the max I ever used was 1.5mb).

The point of this post is, now that I'm a scrutty normal member, I've noticed the search function isn't there anymore. I'd just like to know why, and how premium members still get it? I'm not too bothered anyway, but I normally use the search bar before I post something that might be a repost, or when I don't want to ask a question as it may of already been answered. The search function has been gone since that query attack, and I feel as though its a basic function to have - so why isn't it back yet

[Edited on 31-07-2009 by Ren]
Ren

31st Jul 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No non-preems on today?
Ellis

31st Jul 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always wondered why it's for premium only, if it was all it could cut down re-posts tbh.
Daveskater
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's because it's still in the Beta stage and the preems are testing it out.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Cavey

31st Jul 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Dave said, the old one was pretty useless, so it was/is being updated, and still in testing phase. Although that's been true for a few months now
Daveskater
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it has been like it for a while. It's kind of half finished, once you can access more than one page of results and order them by date or whatever field you like, then it'll be sorted imo. It seems to work pretty well other than that.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Ren

31st Jul 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know about the testing beta stage, but its been that way for near enough a year surely... Also the beta search isn't really that good if it's permanently only going to show one page of results. Either way, it's very frustrating sometimes.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Seach function... 23 database queries in 0.1797421 seconds