corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ronnie Biggs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ronnie Biggs
Cosmo

User status: Offline
6th Aug 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/8188479.stm

He is being released from prison due to being dying from cancer or whatever his illness is.

IMO thats a fucking joke. He did the crime so he can do the time, and if that means he misses his kids weddings, his grandkids being born, or has to die in there then so be it.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're being nasty again cosmo like you were in that cycle crash thread.
bubble

6th Aug 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/8188479.stm

He is being released from prison due to being dying from cancer or whatever his illness is.

IMO thats a fucking joke. He did the crime so he can do the time, and if that means he misses his kids weddings, his grandkids being born, or has to die in there then so be it.

nail-hammer-head.
Cosmo

6th Aug 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
you're being nasty again cosmo like you were in that cycle crash thread.

Were they also criminals? If so then they deserved it too.
Hammer

6th Aug 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Di Stefano is a shifty cunt
willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes no longer a threat to society, prison is essentially a place to hold people that are a threat.
Cosmo

6th Aug 09 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hes no longer a threat to society, prison is essentially a place to hold people that are a threat.

Ah right, so in that case those people who are just shop lifting or a little bit of fraud that get locked up should all just be let out.
Ben G

6th Aug 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

it should also be a place where you should do the full sentence rather than being let out early to deter others from commiting crimes but it never happens
J da Silva

6th Aug 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, prison is punishment, not a holding pound.

I could point to a bloke in the pub who I considered a threat, he wouldn't get arrested.
willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no dont be such a stupid gimp craig, you also need to serve your crime I do agree but theres always going to be exceptions like a old cunt who can't hold his piss in and theres probably a fuckton of people who deserve to be in his place locked up. Have you ever been to a prison Craig? I've visited a Cat A prisoner at Belmarsh prison (highest security prison in the country) and its not a nice place let alone for a poor old man at the end of his life!
Marc

6th Aug 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't see him robbing a train any time soon.

More chance of Liverpool winning the league, well winning anything actually.
willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sports day overload

[Edited on 06-08-2009 by willay]
J da Silva

6th Aug 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Massive baiting Day.
Cosmo

6th Aug 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no dont be such a stupid gimp craig, you also need to serve your crime I do agree but theres always going to be exceptions like a old cunt who can't hold his piss in and theres probably a fuckton of people who deserve to be in his place locked up. Have you ever been to a prison Craig? I've visited a Cat A prisoner at Belmarsh prison (highest security prison in the country) and its not a nice place let alone for a poor old man at the end of his life!

Then he shouldnt of done the fucking crime.

I havent been to prison, but at the same time I havent done anything that means I should be in there either. He has, and if he is a fit and healthy 20yr old, or an old cunt who shits himself every 10mins I dont give a fuck - he should be in a 10x10 cell until he pops his cloggs.
willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Then he shouldnt of done the fucking crime.

I havent been to prison, but at the same time I havent done anything that means I should be in there either. He has, and if he is a fit and healthy 20yr old, or an old cunt who shits himself every 10mins I dont give a fuck - he should be in a 10x10 cell until he pops his cloggs.

Good thing someone like you isnt running the country, you seem angry craig, do you need a hug?
Eck
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The term life sentence should mean until the day you take your last breath.
J da Silva

6th Aug 09 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The ethic is poor allover the nation, ok so he can't physically be a threat, but he can still mastermind to criminal gangs.
John

6th Aug 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jail isn't to hold people until they are no longer a threat, the justice system was set out to reform people (it doesn't but that's another thread).

The fact he had shown no remorse was a completely justified reason according to the remit of the justice system.

Don't know why they've let him out because he's sick though, either keep people in until they should get out or let everybody out.
Marc

6th Aug 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, he won't be down with the cool kids and their fancies ways.
J da Silva

6th Aug 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will let Huntley out for a fag outside soon.
willay
Premium Member

6th Aug 09 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
The ethic is poor allover the nation, ok so he can't physically be a threat, but he can still mastermind to criminal gangs.

agreed if they know hes still being part of criminal work by organising shit then keep him in.
Tommy L

6th Aug 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely nonsense calling it life sentence. Now all you have to do is get really ill in prison and you will get let out. Marvelous
Marc

6th Aug 09 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll probably be dead within a month
J da Silva

6th Aug 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Absolutely nonsense calling it life sentence. Now all you have to do is get really ill in prison and you will get let out. Marvelous

It's not just that Tom, I could stab you in the eyesockets and piss on your brain, I might just get 20 years or maybe 15 if I stay in my cell wanking.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ronnie Biggs 22 database queries in 0.0150311 seconds