corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » ***"original" SPEEDLINE centre cap 'stickers' WANTED***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***"original" SPEEDLINE centre cap 'stickers' WANTED***
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 09 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above wanted speedline alessio centre cap "stickers" wanted the 3d style?? (original ones!!-styles??)

i have tryed the opel badges...i dont like them after the real one's now can these be bought? x1 of mine is flakey?

any one got one for sale in 100%? are a set? x4? are any info be great to buy these brand new though.

is the size of them 55mm also

mine are the corse speedline stlye btw

cheers..
am4nf

8th Aug 09 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay is your friend.... until you see that the cheapest you can get them is about £30 + postage
kev
Premium Member

8th Aug 09 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
ebay is your friend.... until you see that the cheapest you can get them is about £30 + postage [/quote

link please
bethoml

9th Aug 09 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have white ones??
kev
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bethoml
i have white ones??

white ones? like the standard ones?

are have you pics?
kev
Premium Member

10th Aug 09 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » ***"original" SPEEDLINE centre cap 'stickers' WANTED*** 24 database queries in 0.0107470 seconds