corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Sport Interior Parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Interior Parts
ed

User status: Offline
9th Aug 09 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a set of door cards along with the pockets and handles from a W reg Corsa Sport. I believe that I'm missing the handle covers and possibly one electric window switch, but everything else is there. As mentioned these are for an electric window model, but I'm sure they can be adapted to use with a window winder if you have a large drill.

£35

Collection from HP8 is preferred, however I'll be happy to arrange delivery if required at additional cost.

sam_homepc
Premium Member

9th Aug 09 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for just rear black door cards posted please mate?
Ta, Sam

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
ed

9th Aug 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll sell the cards separately from the plastics, but ideally I'd want to sell the cards as a front and rear set. I'd sell the cards for £20 and then delivery would be somewhere between £6 and £16 - I'll have to check the dimensions of them tomorrow.
pow
Premium Member

10th Aug 09 at 06:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed, it's highly likely Dan will want these mate...
ed

10th Aug 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to meee...
ed

10th Aug 09 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, I just noticed one of the electric window switches is on the handle so I'm not missing any
sam_homepc
Premium Member

10th Aug 09 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I'll sell the cards separately from the plastics, but ideally I'd want to sell the cards as a front and rear set. I'd sell the cards for £20 and then delivery would be somewhere between £6 and £16 - I'll have to check the dimensions of them tomorrow.

Very interested if you'll do the cards for £25 delivered bud? Let me know

For Sale Thread
sam_homepc
Premium Member

11th Aug 09 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any idea on price posted yet matey?

For Sale Thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Sport Interior Parts 25 database queries in 0.0158429 seconds