corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » V5 after buying

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V5 after buying
dannymccann

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did a motorbike swap couple of weekends ago, got intouch with the lad a week ago asking if he had passed on the V5 to the DVLA. Before then he was a chatty lad, on MSN and replied to texts fairly quickly. All of a sudden hes gone silent Im thinking hes either trying to avoid me, or hes killed himself / put himself in a coma on my old bike

Will the DVLA tell me if theyve received a V5 o change keeper over the phone, or am I wasting my time going through the options system?
danbear

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just call them mate and tell them and tell them of the changes. atleast then u wont be getting in trouble for his doings lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » V5 after buying 22 database queries in 0.0072191 seconds