corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro Corsa Van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro Corsa Van
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v
Price - £4500 ONO

Location - West Yorkshire

**Advertised on behalf of my mate who bought the van from me and has very limited access to the net**

Due to Chris signing as a semi-pro football team he's reluctantly having to sell the van. Now that his focus on training and football matches and furthering his carreer in the sport he has little time to use or show the van, and so does not want it to go to waste.

ENGINE:
20XE, rebored to 2050cc, Schrick competition spec cams, 3bar FPR, raised rev limit from Superchip, large radiator conversion from Corsa Combo van, 2" stainless side exit exhaust, K&N cone filter, F16 close ratio gearbox

EXTERIOR:
Reiger RS front with number plate recess smoothed. Rear bumper modified for a number plate and both bumpers smoothed into wings/arches and rear quarters/arches, M3 replica skirts with cut out for exhaust, mk1 Astra steel arches replacing standard Corsa plastic trims, smoothed into skirts, rear "window panels" remade and welded in and smoothed over, boot lid window removed and replaced with a sheet of steel, smoothed over with GSI spolier moulded into it, number plate recess smoothed over, roof rails removed, welded up and smoothed out, Bomex replica mirrors for MR2 modified to fit, fuel filler cap notch removed and smoothed, 'bad-boy' bonnet and middle extension, aerial removed and smoothed, smoked Depo head lights, door handles removed and smoothed and now open via remote on Clifford alarm, clear rear lights smoked and lacquered, assortment of stickers on windscreen. Painted in matt Olive green with painted star.

INTERIOR:
Cobra Clubman bucket seats re-trimmed in light tan and blue leather, front door cards re-trimmed in light tan and blue patches to match seats, rear door cards re-trimmed in light tan, gear gaitor in light tan with chrome surround, dash board and other plastics sprayed matt enamel to match light tan colour of leather, custom made front door pod speakers, false rear floor with flush mounted 12" sub with black carpet, Le-mans black 3 point harnesses

CHASSIS:
BBS RMo12's, front wheels 8x15 et5, rears 9x15 et0 with 195/45/15 Kumho stretched on the rears and 175/50 Kumho's stretched on the front. Cream/beige centres with polished dishes, lowered 90mm on the rear with custom made springs with Spax RSX adjustable dampers, front lowered around 70-80mm on Spax RSX adjustable coilovers, front arms and tie rod Polybushed, rear axle Polybushed, front brakes upgraded to 256mm from Astra GTE

I.C.E
Alpine CDA9812RA head unit, 6.5" Polk-Momo Audio components in custom pods, single 12" Polk-Momo Audio sub, JBL GTO 6000 amp

OTHER BITS:

Clifford Concept Cat 1 alarm and immobilisor. Six months tax and MOT till June 2010

Price: £4500 ONO P/ex maybe considered.

Chis can be contacted by his mobile (best to do so!) or if you pm me i'll let him know.
07825 051435

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by jimmy 2.1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro Corsa Van 24 database queries in 0.0091031 seconds