corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So Bored - sat here trying to learn java by friday noon

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So Bored - sat here trying to learn java by friday noon
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
25th Feb 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate uni - we havnt learnt shit and i have been to all my lectures, that basically means that i have gotta learn java all by myself with little help to do the projects that we are set - this is crap as i am a member of the DNA (National Dislexyic Association) and hence proggramming is a total slag for me - especially with no help - gawd damn it!

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
3CorsaMeal

25th Feb 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a break, have a kit-kat, or you could take it easy with cadburys caramel, the choice is yours!
Gower

25th Feb 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mars a day - Helps you work, rest and play.
LoudCorsa

25th Feb 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how extremly helpful - to be honest i am totally buzzin - i have drunk about 2 ltrs of blue charge which is asdas own brand redbull and i feel all weird and tingly - i think it wud actually be impossible for me to relax right now - but thanks for the thought

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Tim
Site Administrator

25th Feb 03 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember the first time I went to a club which was open til 6am, i was so worried about staying awake I had about 6 redbulls, and 12 pro-plus before i went it.... felt so ill and me and my best mate were in the toilet all night throwing up... lol. The bass really makes u feel ill when you're that pumped with caffeine...
LoudCorsa

25th Feb 03 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah dun it a few times - had 3 bottles of blue charge when i wanted to stay up and watch the aussie GP a year back and mate thats 4.5ltrs of the stuff - i felt so ill and when i wanted ot go to sleep i cudnt

still it dosnt help me in my java learning mission - CS is such a distraction

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
3CorsaMeal

25th Feb 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
I remember the first time I went to a club which was open til 6am, i was so worried about staying awake I had about 6 redbulls, and 12 pro-plus before i went it.... felt so ill and me and my best mate were in the toilet all night throwing up... lol. The bass really makes u feel ill when you're that pumped with caffeine...

Isn't that what xtc is for?
LoudCorsa

25th Feb 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drugs are bad dont do drugs m'kay

chaz

www.woah.co.uk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So Bored - sat here trying to learn java by friday noon 22 database queries in 0.0087600 seconds