corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP NEEDED ASAP !! corsa redtop overfueling PLEASE HELP !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP NEEDED ASAP !! corsa redtop overfueling PLEASE HELP !!!
corsa-c20xe-200

User status: Offline
4th Sep 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i need help asap bought a corsa redtop of a monkey firstly the dizzie waz fcuked !!
So bought another dizzie put it on and wouldnt turn over so i toke the spark plugs owt to make sure it waznt seized and it turned over and spat loads of fules owt ( all over the misses 06 plate fiesta st she waznt happy lol ) so i turned the ignition of but the pump never stoped kept pumping fuel in to the cylinders and filled them right up coming owt of the spark plug holes after one minuite the fuel pump cut of ,then after 5 minuites the petrol waz gone ( where did it go )so i turned the ignition back on and it did the same and after 5 minuites it waz gone again so i went and had a sit down for half hour and had a think and thought because the waz no pressure the pump wouldnt cut off so put it all back to gether and it did the same fuel pump just kept pumping ? so i knt work owt why. it keeps going even when i lock the car and set the alarm which should have a fuel cut of switch in it ??

can any one help me please really need help on this one lol

New Poll