corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 Golf GTI Anniversary Edition !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK3 Golf GTI Anniversary Edition !!!
CorsaJKO

User status: Offline
5th Sep 09 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Golf MK3
Engine - 2.0 8v
Mileage - 136,000
Price - 3000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07545023104
Contact email address - jamesm25@hotmail.co.uk

General information - I have decided to sell my pride and joy as I'm wanting to upgrade to the MK4 Golf. The car is absolutely immaculate and no expense has been spared whilst I have owned it. It has done 136,000 miles and has a full service history. The car has had a full re-spray, full vr6 leather interior with heated front seats & 17' RS4 Alloys. Cambelt, water pump and brakes have all been done. Currently has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax. This car is stunning and is a future classic, being one of onyl six hundred made. Please call James on 07545023104, or alternatively e-mail me at jamesm25@hotmail.co.uk

u2u me for pics of the car, it is truly stunning !

[Edited on 05-09-2009 by DannyB]

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by CorsaJKO]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 Golf GTI Anniversary Edition !!! 24 database queries in 1.9125659 seconds