corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall 4-stud BBS alloys for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall 4-stud BBS alloys for sale
Partyvan
Banned

User status: Offline
5th Sep 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over on Clubcalibra. Not me selling them but I thought I'd put the link up seeing as how rare these are. I know not many people on here are lucky enough to be able to own a Calibra but they will fit a Corsa just fine as well

http://www.clubcalibra.com/index.php?topic=29475

£150
karisma_corsa

6th Sep 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the price including tyres, very interested as im only in sleaford, not far away.
Twiggy

6th Sep 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Partyvan
Not me selling them but I thought I'd put the link up seeing as how rare these are. http://www.clubcalibra.com/index.php?topic=29475

Partyvan
Banned

11th Sep 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
dazmoore

11th Sep 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are sold, do you think they will actually fit on a corsa b well without rubbing? seeing as they are et42 offset and 205 tyres?
Partyvan
Banned

12th Sep 09 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dazmoore
these are sold, do you think they will actually fit on a corsa b well without rubbing? seeing as they are et42 offset and 205 tyres?

The tyres aren't ideal but the offset is fine and actually the same as many other Vauxhall alloys
dazmoore

13th Sep 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i think im going to get some slightly stretched tyres for them , they should be getting polished soon aswell

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall 4-stud BBS alloys for sale 24 database queries in 0.0935218 seconds