corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 CORSA SPORT STAR SILVER 700 O.N.O

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 CORSA SPORT STAR SILVER 700 O.N.O
podge17

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - X14XE
Mileage - 107k
Price - 700 o.n.o

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - Podge500@btinternet.com

General information - Selling My Star silver Corsa sport Has no tax or mot failing just by a tad on emissions now ive changed the cat box + lambda sensor not got the money to get it fixed as i have not got a job and cant afford to run it when it goes through the mot. Has e/w, e/m, Power steering Electric sunroof from a vectra, Racing Snapp-off steering wheel and has its lowered 60mm front and back, full leather black calibra interior apart from the back bench it has Heated seats both passenger and drivers seat with proper switches on the centre console all bought from vauxhall Will come with Fli 1000w mono block sub & amp also a jvc cd player with usb slot for the right price.... Has Gm mudflaps Has also had all the exhaust gaskets changed from the manifold down....
Bad bits it has got bad rust on the boot and the passengers side door there both easily replaced cause i have done this before i would fix them myself but i aint got the money at the moment.
Pics of the car are in my gallery but do not have black alloys on anymore its just crappy 5 spoke alloys.
Email me if your interested can get more pics if wanted.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 CORSA SPORT STAR SILVER 700 O.N.O 24 database queries in 0.1286559 seconds