corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi Flame Red 1.6 16V

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi Flame Red 1.6 16V
Mike GSi

User status: Offline
9th Sep 09 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6 16V (X16XE)
Mileage - 85,000
Price - £1,500

Location - Suffolk (ip16)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - mikegsi@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
Very good condition for age, full electrics, stainless back box, 16" softstars with 4 good tyres, lowered 60mm with jamex sportex front shocks and springs and adjustable spax RSX rear springs and shocks. Engine is standard apart from blocked of EGR Valve, V6 brakes with grooved discs, and braided hoses all round. The car has no MOT at the moment, but will be sold with full MOT.

I service the car myself but up untill my ownership it has had good service history, there is no knocks bangs rattles. it is 100% mechanically sound!

The only bad point that i can think of is the rear spoiler is pink in colour and the lacquer is peeling off!

Edit: Sorry i forgot to say that the EML is on, i have done the paper clip test and its because the EGR system is unplugged.

The pictures say it all really

[Edited on 09-09-2009 by Mike GSi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi Flame Red 1.6 16V 24 database queries in 0.0100942 seconds