corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning Concours Black Nova SBD 2.0 16V

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stunning Concours Black Nova SBD 2.0 16V
peacemaker

User status: Offline
9th Sep 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No expense spared 2.0 16v on SBD TP208 Throttle Bodies, 1/2 leather and genuine aston martin Alcantara interior, new headlineing in alcantara, electric sunroof... Respray by Adrian Culley...the list goes on..

Most people that have been around the Vauxhall show scene for a while will know the car but if you don't drop me a PM with any questions. No time wasters please...

I am looking for around £5995 for the car, Please appreciate the time and effort that has gone into building this car... and also think about how much it would cost to build a car to this spec from scratch... im sure you will appreciate it would cost far more than the asking price.

I have owned the car for 2 years and it has given me 2 years of hassle free fun motoring. The previous owner who i'm sure most of you know owned the car for 17 years!

I have stacks of receipts with the car and every MOT from new to back up the genuine 72k miles

I will consider a lower price and sell the car with out the throttle bodies and management.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning Concours Black Nova SBD 2.0 16V 24 database queries in 0.0070372 seconds