corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING - C16XE - BORED OUT TO A 1.7..... FULL SPEC TO FOLLOW OVER NEXT DAY OR TWO...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BREAKING - C16XE - BORED OUT TO A 1.7..... FULL SPEC TO FOLLOW OVER NEXT DAY OR TWO...
GrolschWalsh

User status: Offline
10th Sep 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Breaking C16XE engine.

Full unit just come out of the car - Reason being it dropped a valve, although do not believe it has kissed piston as just misfired, still ran fine though, but turned off pretty quickly to avoid damage being done. Will know more at the end of this weekend.

Everything for sale including:
Bottom end which has been bored out to a 1.7(with receipts)
Head - (although given reason for removing, may be better to wait until engine stripped to comment on the state of this!)
Mantzel type inlet manifold (as in separate post) with lower inlet from 1.6 sport to fit to a GSI engine...
3 month old starter motor
9 month old alternator
Perfect f14 gearbox (all gears work without a crunch!)
Good condition standard exhaust manifold
All other ancillaries/sensors/brackets ... OFFERS!!!

(can post everything at buyers cost, would prefer block to be colelcted if possible though).

If somebody wants to come and collect the engine as a whole unit, they are welcome to do so, altho need to be quick as will begin stripping down once parts have been sold. Again offers welcome...

I will try to look at this thread as often as I can but I dont get on here loads, so if you want too discuss anything in more details give me a call on 07780 737014
philip2

10th Sep 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

location and pics matey
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, also, forgot to mention, lower inlet manifold also come with 6 month old injectors and rail, and wiring loom too!!!
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am in Stockport, so abotu 40 minutes away from you. Can get some pics loaded on tonight, just at work at present.
gh227

10th Sep 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rules state you have to put a price.

F14 gearbox must be a rare one!
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK..... Well im not really sure what its all worth.... so am happy looking at offers...

The Mantzel type inlet I ideally want £150 for this delivered with the bolts, gaskets and lower inlet which will include the wiring and injectors, can offer discount if these aren't required....

The bottom end and head - let me check out the condition this weekend and can give a fairer price then.

Gearbox - why do you say it must be a rare one? I think it is an F14, although if there is no such thing hence why you are saying, it may be an F13!!! I know it was one of the two!!! I can confirm tonight. I think maybe £40 is fair for a mint condition gearbox?

Start motor (almost brand new - 3 months old, less than 2000 milesdone ) - £40 delivered ONO

Gsi Alternator (less than 1 year old) - £25 delivered, ONO

[Edited on 10-09-2009 by GrolschWalsh]
stampy_54

10th Sep 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price for complete engine?
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Complete engine - as in everything with it including the modified inlet, or complete engine as in block and head?

Make me an offer. Ultimately another factor will depend on whether I am taking it apart, (at which stage i expect all to be in working order and want a little more for it), or as it is, in which case it will be on a sold as seen basis.

Like I say, it has dropped a valve so its hard for me to put a fixed price on it. I know these heads are pretty rare now and fixing the dropped valve will be a very quick fix indeed, and the bottom end which has had all new bearings and has been bored out to a 1.7 has got to be worth a few quid....
stampy_54

10th Sep 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah just the long motor with wiring looms, ecu and chipset (no manifolds) and as it stands now
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i say, make me an offer...still got loom ecu and chipset so thats no problem.
GrolschWalsh

16th Sep 09 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump.
GrolschWalsh

8th Oct 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry, not been on here much recently, have just got online and responded to u2u's.

All stuff still available, including engine, gearbox, brand new starter, 6 months old alternator, wiring loom, ECU, transponder and chip, mantzel type box etc....

Would prefer to sell all as one.

All needs to go pretty quickly, as is sat in a friends garage, and he is starting to whinge at me. Got offered £220 last week for everything minus the mantzel type inlet, but guy cant pay me until Mid November. Happy for someone to match this bid for the whole lot., will even offer EVERYTHING for £350, which i think is fair..... 07780 737014.
GrolschWalsh

14th Oct 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP!!!

NEED THIS GONE ASAP!

WILL LET SOMEONE HAVE IT ALL FOR £300!!!

OR WITHOUT THE MANTZEL TYPE INLET FOR £180!!!

CALL ME ON 07780 737014!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING - C16XE - BORED OUT TO A 1.7..... FULL SPEC TO FOLLOW OVER NEXT DAY OR TWO... 24 database queries in 0.0143428 seconds