corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14xe engine and superchip

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14xe engine and superchip
corsa_sri2

User status: Offline
11th Sep 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i am making way for my redtop, engine can be seen runing , but will be out of the car in about 2 and bit weeks, i have the following avalible a superchip ECU for sale from a 1.4 corsa sport ( x14xe) with key chip, i have the receipt from when i bought it about 8 months ago this is a genuie chip and does make a difference especially after 3k on the rev clock you can feel the pull, pictures can be arranged . i also have the X14xe engine for sale to on 78k it had the headqasket water pump and cam-belt dune 10k ago with recpiets to show for it , runs sweet a little rattle on times but does go well i will let engine and superchip (ECU) go for £240 as 1 or make me an offer on either ?

give me a ring or text 07502333550 thanks

[Edited on 11-09-2009 by corsa_sri2]

[Edited on 11-09-2009 by corsa_sri2]
Walt

11th Sep 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wer bwts u frm? quiet intrested!
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Sep 09 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location, forum rules.
corsa_sri2

12th Sep 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Walt
Wer bwts u frm? quiet intrested!

swansea ,posted if you want

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14xe engine and superchip 24 database queries in 0.0095799 seconds